About the Role of iOS Developer
As an iOS developer at FightCamp, you will be a member of the “Product Team” where you will help implement features that will take our iOS app to the next level. This will be a challenging but rewarding task. You will report directly to our CTO.
Before you apply, we encourage you to explore our App here:
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, maintain, and ship new features in a dynamic work environment
- Create internal tools to help streamlining the operations
- Keep up to date with the latest trends in iOS development
- Must have shipped at least one app in the iOS app store
- Expert level proficiency in Xcode IDE, Swift, UIKit and tools such as Carthage and CLI
- Advanced working knowledge of core web technologies, including APIs and protocols (e.g. HTTP, REST, JSON)
- Strong knowledge of MVC/MVVM and OOP principles
- Familiar with Protocol Oriented Programming
- Strong optimization and debugging skills
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, and communication skills
- Experience implementing dynamic user interfaces
- High attention to detail with a focus on quality and customer experience
- Familiar with version control systems such as Git
- Great team player
Good To Have
- 5+ years experience (Specifically iOS)
- Familiar with PromiseKit and/or CoreBluetooth frameworks is a plus
Who We Are
Want your work to have a huge impact on the business and other people’s lives, as well as shape who you will become both in your work and in your everyday life?
FightCamp is a fast-growing fitness startup backed by the world’s most prestigious accelerator program. We’re funded, generating revenues and are probably the most dedicated team you’ll find.
Our mentality is simple. Work smart, play hard. We are a results-driven team that values autonomy and individual responsibility over hierarchy.
We are looking for other A+ players to join our team. Come shape the future of at-home fitness with us.