Content Marketing Specialist
- Company FightCamp
- Location Costa Mesa, CA
About the Role of Content Marketing Specialist
The Content Marketing Specialist will be someone who is very creative, can help build a solid content strategy and execute on it. This person will have a large impact on bringing new paying subscribers to FightCamp through the organic channels (Youtube, Blog, Social Media, etc). They will also be working closely with our Content Team to brief and help produce the content needed.
This person will be able to come up with a hypothesis of which areas of focus will generate more organic sales and be able to measure the success and re-adjust / iterate.
They will be responsible for a content budget and have access to a team of editors / videographers to explore all variety and depth of content that will bring organic sales.
FightCamp's Content Marketing Specialist will work directly with the Organic Acquisition Manager.
Technologies You'll be Exposed to
- Sprout Social
- Shopify Blog
- Heap Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Google Analytics
What You Will Do
- Generating creative content strategies covering anything from Youtube, Blog and Social (All owned channels).
- Writing original content for our organic channels, with the goal of achieving exposure to new audiences that contain our target audience (Ex: Blogs that focus on the keywords for at home boxing).
- Creating and launching new videos, blogs and social posts on a regular basis.
- Driving organic traffic from organic google searches that translates to sales.
- Executing on the content strategy through copywriting, posting and content selection.
- Making content briefs so the content team can create the video content.
- Managing a content marketing budget.
- Tracking and optimizing content performance and placements.
- Maintaining monthly reports on channel performance.
We Are Looking For Someone Who Has
- Experience with social media marketing and copywriting for digital platforms such as websites, blogs and product-focused marketing communications.
- Experience briefing content and working with editors and videographers to produce quality video content for Youtube that converts.
- Experience using marketing analytics tool and content management software such as Sprout Social, Hootsuite, MailChimp, Drip, Google Analytics and Heap.
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent cross-functional project management skills.
- Ability to take initiative and deliver in fast-paced environments.
The Following Would Make You Special
- Experience vetting/working with influencers to generate organic content that can be repurposed for ads.
- Background in boxing for fitness or as a sport
- 3+ years Marketing experience for a Direct To Consumer Brand or Ecommerce store.
- Strong Interest in the technologies that will shape how people workout.
Who We Are
Want your work to have a huge impact on the business and other people’s lives, as well as shape who you will become both in your work and in your everyday life?
FightCamp is a fast-growing fitness startup backed by the world’s most prestigious accelerator program. We’re funded, generating revenues and are probably the most dedicated team you’ll find.
Our mentality is simple. Work smart, play hard. We are a results-driven team that values autonomy and individual responsibility over hierarchy.
We are looking for other A+ players to join our team. Come shape the future of at-home fitness with us.