As the Accounts Payable Manager at FightCamp, you will be a member of the Finance team reporting in to the CFO and Controller, where you will be responsible for the entire payables cycle. You will be expected to take full ownership of the function and work both independently and with the team.
FightCamp is a fast-paced and exciting environment to be a part of, and the Finance team collaborates with all Departments and aligns in culture and core values with the rest of the FightCamp team.
Technologies You’ll Be Exposed To:
- Other vendor portals
- 3rd party service provider websites including Gusto, Expensify, and Credit Card portals.
What You Will Do
- You can expect to manage all points in the payables process including invoice receipt, tracking and entry into Quickbooks, and maintaining accurate records.
- You can expect to work with all Department heads to ensure receipt of goods or services and accuracy of billings, as well as to obtain approval for each invoice.
- You may be required to implement the 3-way match for inventory invoices.
- You will be responsible for generating the weekly outstanding payables reporting and recommending payments, as well as ensuring the aging remains current.
- You can also expect to enter wire transfers, contractor payments via Gusto and electronic checks for CFO approval.
- You will also manage communications with all vendors, onboarding new vendors with necessary paperwork (W-9) and managing the vendor database within Quickbooks.
- You may also be called in to help the rest of the team in relevant areas, such as month-end close accruals and prepaid analysis, inventory management or integrating new business tools.
- Contribute to the vision and long-term strategy of the Payables process and update the narrative with best practices for the process and controls.
- Ensure payments are made timely and within agreed-upon vendor terms.
- You may be required to manage employee reimbursements via Expensify and properly code and import credit card charges.
- Ensure all contractors are processed through Gusto, so Gusto can remit 1099 filings. Manage this process to ensure timely and accurate filings.
- 3-5 year of Experience within the Payables Department
- Experience with Quickbooks
- Computer proficiency in Excel and relevant communication platforms (Gmail, Slack, Google Docs)
- Attention to detail, organized
- Self-motivated, self-starter
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team and handle multiple tasks
Who We Are
Want your work to have a huge impact on the business and other people’s lives, as well as shape who you will become both in your work and in your everyday life?
FightCamp is a fast-growing fitness startup backed by the world’s most prestigious accelerator program. We’re funded, generating revenues and are probably the most dedicated team you’ll find.
Our mentality is simple. Work smart, play hard. We are a results-driven team that values autonomy and individual responsibility over hierarchy. We are looking for other A+ players to join our team. Come shape the future of at-home fitness with us.