Customer Success Associate
- Company Possible Finance
- Location Seattle, WA
We’re looking for someone to join our small, elite team of 10 as a Customer Success Associate. As a member of the Customer Success + Operations team, you will interact with customers on a daily basis to review loan applications and help them resolve issues. You will identify recurring customer issues and partner closely with UX/engineering to design solutions to fix them. Most importantly, you’ll play a critical part in developing a customer success team from the ground up! Since we’re a small team, there isn’t anything limiting your impact and you will quickly get to own critical parts of a rapidly growing business.
If you have a desire to drive positive societal impact and be an early team member of a fast-moving technology company, we’d love to chat! Compensation package is competitive and you get to work right near Pike Place Market!
About Possible Finance
We’re a VC-backed technology startup in Seattle and our mission is to improve financial well-being for underserved Americans. Our first product is taking on the payday lending industry with a mobile-only installment loan product that’s much easier to repay, helps build credit, and is available to anyone even if they do not have a good credit score. To learn more about us, check out our website or press coverage here!
- Interact directly with customers on a daily basis by resolving customer inquiries, troubleshooting issues, and reviewing loan applications
- Develop a deep understanding of the product (from end-to-end) in order to diagnose customer issues and design product enhancements
- Partner closely with the UX / Engineering teams to build product enhancements that will improve the customer experience
- Advocate on behalf of our customers, relaying customer sentiment and feedback to the rest of the team
- Identify operational inefficiencies and, where possible, build improvements to improve and streamline critical operational processes
- Display a positive and empathetic attitude towards our customers
- Willingness to be a team player! We’re a small and flexible team, and while customer success and operations will be your main focus, you’ll also have the opportunity to get involved in other aspects of the business.