Customer Success Associate
- Company FightCamp
- Location Costa Mesa, CA
About the Role of Customer Success Associate
As a member of the customer success team, this individual will be responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Their job is to closely monitor the customer journey in order to identify aspects that can be improved upon. They will keep an eye on fulfillment issues and inventory level. They will implement high level communication with FightCamp’s customer base. They will implement different experiments aimed at increasing membership retention. They will also have to act as the voice of the customer within the different FightCamp departments and teams. The customer success associate will report to the Success Team manager. Ever wanted to work for a tech startup? Or even thought of starting your own business one day? This position will take you behind the scenes and will help you learn the ins and outs of growing a business at a fast pace.
What You Will Do
- Drive adoption and identify customer advocacy opportunities.
- Represent the voice of the customer to help guide the company roadmap.
- Think creatively about ways in which we can elevate the FightCamp experience for our members every day.
- Implement & maintain new success initiatives.
- Report on the impact of new customer success initiatives.
- Implement a mass communication plan for existing FightCamp members. (Ex.: New product features, Inventory shortage, etc.)
- Improve and maintain mass communications relative to the onboarding of new customers
- Help develop surveys for customer base and analyze results
- Track and report inventory and fulfillment issues.
- Implement inventory management solutions.
- Ensure quality of fulfillment experience.
- Communicate with FightCamp’s 3PL partner to add new products to inventory and to improve fulfillment processes
- Help with FightCamp SKU’s management.
- Moderate public negative reviews
- 2-3 years of experience working in customer success or customer support.
- Must possess a well-developed sense of organization.
- Analytical skills
- Thorough knowledge of FightCamp’s policies and procedures and enforce them accordingly
- Positive attitude, empathy & patience.
- Strong problem solving skills
Good To Have (But Not Necessary)
- Experience building and/or analyzing surveys
- Experience with customer success metrics (ex: churn, Net Promoter Score, personas, demographics, etc)
- Experience in production and distribution of written content (ex: blog, journalism, etc)
- Experience with retention: churn management, churn analytics, participating in retention-focused experiments
- College or university degree
- 1-2 years of experience in logistics
- 1-2 years experience in customer support
- Boxing, Kickboxing or MMA Experience
- Experience in the fitness industry.
Who We Are
Want your work to have a huge impact on the business and other people’s lives, as well as shape who you will become both in your work and in your everyday life?
FightCamp is a fast-growing fitness startup backed by the world’s most prestigious accelerator program. We’re funded, generating revenues and are probably the most dedicated team you’ll find.
Our mentality is simple. Work smart, play hard. We are a results-driven team that values autonomy and individual responsibility over hierarchy.
We are looking for other A+ players to join our team. Come shape the future of at-home fitness with us.