About the Role of Paid Social Specialist
As a Paid Social Specialist at FightCamp, you will be a member of the Paid Acquisition team where you will be instrumental in creating and distributing the next generation of FightCamp ads on Facebook and Instagram. This role will require someone who is innovative, analytical and experimental. You’ll be working directly with the Paid Acquisition and Content teams to make sure inspiring, compelling and relevant ads find their way to the right people.
Concretely, you can expect to write + launch ads, track experiments, iterate on the current account structure and reallocate budgets. Basically you’ll help discover new audiences, come up with new concepts for ads, and get super hands-on with scaling our Facebook Ads strategy.
The position will focus on new user acquisition and getting FightCamp’s fun and engaging boxing & kickboxing workouts into as many new homes as possible. A deeply analytical and scientific approach is a key to success because testing - measuring - analyzing - improving is a big part of our culture at FightCamp and within our ad strategy. This role will have a huge impact on the growth of FightCamp, since the Paid Social channel is the single largest driver of paid conversions.
Technologies You’ll Be Exposed To
- Facebook Ads Manager
- Heap Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics
What You Will Do
- Execute day-to-day campaign management, set up, and optimizations across paid social, including launching new ads, ad rotation, quality assurance, and budget reallocation.
- Use data from Facebook, FightCamp and 3rd parties to effectively target, expand, evolve and optimize the paid social ads.
- Brief new ad content and work with editors to generate new high performing ads.
- Build a testing process to isolate variables in ads / audiences and to record + share learnings across the paid acquisition team.
- Analyze and track campaign & channel performance, build reporting dashboards, and identify opportunities to gain efficiency.
- Balance budgets across audiences, platforms and tactics while optimizing spend.
- Meet with Facebook contacts weekly to learn about new strategies, tools, market insights, and cutting edge optimizations you will bring back to the team.
We Are Looking For Someone Who Has
- 3+ years experience with Facebook ads in accounts spending over $200k+ / month.
- Experience briefing creatives and working with video editors to generate high performing ad content.
- Experience using marketing analytics tools like Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics and Heap (Or similar reporting tools).
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent cross-functional project management skills.
- Ability to take initiative and deliver in fast-paced environments.
Good To Have:
- Background in boxing for fitness or as a sport.
- 3+ years Facebook ad experience for a Direct-to-Consumer Brand or E-commerce store.
- Strong interest in the technologies that will shape how people workout.
Who We Are
Want your work to have a huge impact on the business and other people’s lives, as well as shape who you will become both in your work and in your everyday life?
FightCamp is a fast-growing fitness startup backed by the world’s most prestigious accelerator program. We’re funded, generating revenues and are probably the most dedicated team you’ll find.
Our mentality is simple. Work smart, play hard. We are a results-driven team that values autonomy and individual responsibility over hierarchy.
We are looking for other A+ players to join our team. Come shape the future of at-home fitness with us.